Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Color throw down card




Happy Monday everyone !!! Hope you had a great weekend !! I enjoyed swimming and BBQ with my family! I am very proud of my sister she actually went in the pool and got over her fear of water !!!! Which inspired me to get over my fear of sketches !! I enjoy the sketch challenges and seeing what amazing cards people come up with, but for some reason when it comes to me doing the sketches I end up having a hard time putting things together ! I am trying and I will keep practicing and hopefully get to the point where I am comfortable !!! Thank you for stopping by !!!
Challenges: Colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/
Mojomonday.blogspot.com/ Sketch 302
Craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/ Anything goes with a twist Thank you card
Stampedblessings.com summer theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS