Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to school shape card !!


Hello everyone happy Thursday !!! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday I was having technical 
difficulties !!! Now I'm up and running again ! Thank goodness !! Today I am sharing this school themed shaped card ! The moment I saw the rainbow from once upon a princess I knew I wanted to use it  !! Have a wonderful day ! And thank you so much for stopping by !! 
I used my Cricut and a mixture of cartridges which I have listed under the labels section and I used my stickles glitter ! 
Challenges for fun And inspiration make sure to check them out : 2creativechicks.com/ Fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com shaped card ! Jwscrapshack.blogspot.com Jo's scrap shack bling it up #10, Cardztv.blogspot.com School !!! Diecuttindivas.blogspot.com Anything goes ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS