Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finished ice cream card !

Hi everyone just showing you the finished card from earlier ! I was still trying to decide on a couple of elements I wanted to add . I added a Minnie Mouse because in Disneyland her Plaza inn restaurant celebrates birthdays and these colors reminded me of that! And I am very happy I used scraps of paper left over from my apple and pear card !  Hope you enjoy have a wonderful day !!
I used my Cricut and my Cuttlebug embossing ! Challenges for fun  : Fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
Cool Treats, Exploringcricut.blogspot.com Use Disney character die cut ! 365cards.blogspot.com day #221 I've got the Blues ! Cheer someone up ! , bellichallenge.blogspot.com Summer theme ! Hidinginmycraftroom.com Use scraps ! Ribbon Carousel Summer time with ribbon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS