Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

School layout !

Hello everyone ! Happy Monday ! Today I am sharing this layout of my son Matias when he was in Kindergarten . Wow ! How time flies ! I am playing catch up with my school pictures (he is now in seventh grade )! One of my struggles is keeping some of their layouts masculine ! I love love using glitter and sparkles anything along those lines ! So according to me this is my toned down version , I only did a little inking and embossing and used ribbon in subtle ways ! I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by !
Challenges 4fun :
Diecuttindivas.blogspot.com challenge #129 back to school
3girljam.blogspot.com school and ribbon
Dianamlarson.blogspot.com Thankful Thursday #116 Back to School

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS