Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Grateful and thankful

 
 

The quote says
Faith sees a beautiful
blossom
in a bulb, a lovely garden in a seed, and a giant oak in an acorn ......
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday !!!'

 Hello everyone , hope you had a great weekend !!!
Today I am sharing this card I made using my cricut Fontopia cartridge , and my Sparkle N Sprinkle Autumn Swirl Stamp set ! I made it saying the words Grateful and Thankful .  I am very grateful to the wonderful people that have been my life , and the new people that have come into it ! I am thankful for the amazingly talented people that are willing to give me the opportunity to be part of their design teams , and the people that encourage and support me . I thank you ,and I am grateful to you all !
 Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !

Recipe ~ Cricut Fontopia, Elegant Edges, Sparkle N Sprinkle ~ Stamp Set 410 Autumn Swirl, Embossing Powders Tuscan Star EP426, Sienna Star EP425, Japanese Lacquer EP274,
Recollections Paper , Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian velvet, tea dye, Recollections glitter ribbon,

Challenges 4 Fun ~ Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes, Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Autumn , Cardz Tv ~ fall colors, My Craft Spot ~ Pinterest Inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS