Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thankful owl !



 


 


 


 
 
Hello everyone! Happy Saturday !!! I wanted to share this super cute owl bag I made from the silhouette store !!! I loved it the moment I saw it ! I filled it with candy boxes from cricuts tags bags boxes and more 2 , and I used a fall sentiment by Miss Kate Cuttables ! I also welded the thank you tag from a font on my silhouette and cut it and printed it on pearl paper ! And the embossed sentiments on the candy are from this great stamp set I won from Cardz Tv Blog !!  I have so many reasons to be thankful , and this is a thank you to everyone in my life !!! Hope you enjoy ! Have a wonderful
weekend !

Recipe ~ Recollections 12x12 Paper, Silhouette, Cricut ~Tags, bags , boxes and more 2, Ribbon, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Wild Honey , Sparkle N Sprinkle Embossing Powders ~ Moss EP418, Copper Dreams EP268, Cardz Tv ~ This n That Stamp set , Studio G stamps,

Challenges 4 Fun ~ Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes, Craftin' desert Divas ~ Autumn/ Fall, Bitten by the bug 2 ~ Anything Fall, Silhouette America ~ Phrase , Silhouette Challenges ~ Welding Letters, Cardz Tv ~ #36 Fall Colors,  Cameo Creations ~ Patterned Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS