Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Spooky Friday !

Happy Friday !!!
It's the weekend already !!! I have so many things going on , my sons birthdays , building a swing set my mother in law bought for my 2 year olds birthday , millions of ideas in my head to craft , there just isn't enough time in the day !

Today , I am sharing this 3d ledge village tower house from the silhouette store , I purchased the regular one , they have a haunted version as well . I plan on making the village into a spooky town , there's lots of buildings in the collection , not sure if I will have enough time ( one can hope ) . I embossed swirls (my favorite ) with my Sparkle n Sprinkle embossing powders , and added some ghosts, and spider  from my cricut .

I would also love to thank Fantabulous Cricut for picking my frame as one of the top five , and Decorate to Celebrate   for picking my witches cottage for top honors !!I appreciate and feel honored !!

I hope you enjoy , and have a wonderful day !

Recipe ~
Silhouette Store  3d ledge village tower house, spider web swirls,
Cricut ~Simply Charmed , Create a Critter 2
Sparkle N Sprinkle~
Embossing Powders~
 
 Parade Your Crafts -Halloween2 Creative Chicks ~ Spooktacular linky Party, Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Halloween ,  Decorate to Celebrate ~ Halloween party ,
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ FFC#22 Anything Goes !! Cut it up Challenges ~ #30 Halloween , Rose Blossom Garden ~ Halloween , My Craft Spot ~ #115 3D Halloween , Stuck on U Sketches ~ Die Cut Challenge anything fall ( Halloween is in fall :),

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS