Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spooky Tuesday






 







 
 

 


 
Happy Tuesday everyone !
Today I am sharing another house that is from the silhouette store ledge collection . I am still working on my spooky village , slowly but surely it's coming together . I made the spooky trees and fence from my cricut happy haunting a cartridge , and my little ghost from simply charmed . The boo tag is from the silhouette store also . I embossed with my Sparkle N Sprinkle stamps and embossing powder . Hope you enjoy , I look forward to finishing the rest and sharing with you . Hope you have a wonderful day !

                                                                           Recipe ~
Silhouette Store ~ Boo Tag, Ledge Village house,
Embossing Powder~
Cricut ~ Happy Hauntings, Simply Charmed

Challenges 4 Fun ~
2Creative Chicks- Spooktacular Linky Party
Jo's Scrap Shack -FFC Anything Goes
Craftin'Desert Divas - Halloween Linky Party
Cameo Creations Challenge - Halloween
Decorate to Celebrate ~#62 Ghostly Goodies
Die Cuttin Divas ~ #183 Halloween
Silhouette Blog ~ Tag
Through The Craft Room Door ~  Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash ~ Halloween / or Orange and Black
Creative Cutting Challenge ~ Halloween Not a card, Must use SVG
Exploring Cricut ~ Halloween
Fantabulous Cricut ~ Home décor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS