Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Card Monday !

Hello everyone !!

Its Monday , and only a couple of days until Thanksgiving !!! That also means we are getting closer to Christmas !!! I don't know about you , but I haven't started on my Christmas cards yet !!!

So I was very happy when I saw the theme  for todays challenge at BBTB2 , we are asking you to make a Christmas card . I hope you join us , I love seeing what you create !! It is also the start of a brand new linky party  at Craftin' Desert Divas , that theme is holiday tags , create a holiday tag and link up with us !!

I made my card using my cricut , and I was thinking of a frame style card and I tried to keep it simple .  I hope you enjoy . Hope you feel inspired to create !  Have a wonderful day .





 
Recipe ~
Cricut ~ Christmas Cartridge, Fancy Frames, Winter Woodland
 
 
Challenges 4 Fun ~
Fantabulous Cricut ~ Sparkle N Bling , C is for Challenge ~ Ornaments , Make it Monday ~ MIM #168 Anything Goes , Paper Playtime ~ #24 Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS