Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Pocohontas Layout

Hello everyone !!
 
Can you believe it is Friday already ? That means its our last day in Disneyland , one of our favorite places to visit !!! That is why my posts have been short and sweet ,lol . I had them made and written up before I left . I have been missing my crafting and I cant wait to create more projects !
 
In honor of being in Disneyland , I wanted to make a layout with my favorite Disney character which is Pocohontas . When I watched the movie for the first time , I fell in love with the story . Here is a layout of my family and I almost four years ago dining at Goofy's Kitchen . We don't see Pocohontas too often and we go at least once a year to Disneyland , so this was a wonderful moment for me .
I hope you enjoy . Thank you so much for stopping by !
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS