Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

SOUS challenge ~ Something to wear

Hi everyone !!! 

Today is the start of a new die cut challenge at SOUS ! We ask that you create a project themed something to wear ! We hope you can join us , remember you have two weeks to play along with us . If you would like some inspiration , make sure to visit my fellow design team sisters !!! 

I chose to use some winter must haves for my layout . I used some mittens , and some warm little hats ! I had fun playing with the sprays, and stamps , 
I hope you enjoy ! 






Can you tell how much fun I had ? 

Thank you so much for stopping by ,
 I hope you have a wonderful day !

Recipe ~
Silhouette ( Miss Kate Cuttables, My Scrap Chick ) 
Heidi swapp , Bo bunny, Hero Arts 
Stamps,



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS