Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

"Orange you Sweet "


Happy Friday everyone !!!! 

We are now in August ...... wow , my boys
start school on the 13th !!! 
They are both now in junior high !!! 

Well it sure is time to enjoy the rest of your 
summer vacation :) !!! 

I created this fun project using the 
from 





Wish us luck for my sons 13th birthday
my husband is taking him and his cousins 
PAINTBALLING !!!!!
Hopefully they have lots of fun and make wonderful memories !!! 

Recipe ~
from 


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend !! 


6 comments:

  1. Orange you clever!! Love this smiley little guy. Super sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing project!! I love the box and the oranges!! The texture you added is perfect!! This is so fabulous, Mayra!! Love it!! I hope your hubby and son have a great time at paintball!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN project Mayra!! I love the embossed orange and sweet face! How fun! Oh my gosh, the boys will love paint balling! We took our boys like 10 yrs ago and what a great time we had! We all got involved and and let me tell, do they ever sting of you get shot! Ouch..but a lot of fun!
    Happy birthday to your son!
    Have a great day!
    SHerrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project, the orange with the face is just adorable! I love the embossing too! My kids go back to school next week too so I know how you feel! Hope paint balling was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I Love all the embossing! You do terrific projects :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS