Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Linky Party at Craftin' Desert Divas !!!

Happy Monday everyone !!! 

My home is finally getting back in order ( thank goodness) !!!
 That means more crafting time and back to my visiting all of my wonderful friends on their blogs . 

Today we start the second half of the 
at 


We love all of the fantastic holiday inspired projects you are creating !!! 

I made this ornament box. 
I used the snowman 
from the 
Cute Snowmen file 
and 
the sentiment is from the 
stamp set . 


And don't forget about the prizes! Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner, plus a top 3! The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!! Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of every linky party.

This party sponsors are...


CDD- One stamp set

TCBJ - $25 gift card.
(regular priced patterns)

Recipe~
Cute Snowmen file 
stamp set 



Wishing you a blessed and wonderful day !!! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the words as a snowflake! WOW! That snowman is so cute!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could not be cuter, Marya!! The snowman is adorable!! I love the pretty ribbon!! What a fabulous project this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS