Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winners from our Crafty Friendship Hop .....

Hi everyone !!!!! 
Happy Wednesday !!!! 

I would like to start off this post by giving everyone a HUGE THANK YOU ,
 for joining us this past week for our
 Crafty Friendship hop and 
our Craftin' Desert Divas March Release Celebration week !!!!!
 I am so happy to have such wonderful, and sweet new crafty friends and
 I give you a warm and big welcome to my blog !!!!!
 I truly can not thank you enough !!!! 

Our wonderful friend Heidi did such a fantastic job with this hop, 
I also wanted to give you a big thank you as well !!!! 

Onto the winners : Congratulations to each of you !!Thank you very much for each of your sweet and thoughtful comments !!! 
If you are one of the winners , please email
 Heidi @ crafty Time 4u (dot) g mail (dot) com with your name and shipping address . 

Newton's Nook winner: #17   
Lori March 20, 2015 at 6:25 AM
The cats are so presh, and your copic coloring is amazing!

Lawn Fawn Winner: #22 
Isabel Casañas March 20, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Ay, madre, qué tarjetas tan bonitas. Son 100% Lawn Fawn y eso me gusta. Son preciosas

Paper Nest Dolls winner: #139
Katie
22 de marzo de 2015, 23:33
This is absolutely darling! I love how you layered the front of the card with the dies! So cute! You have inspired me with those monster stamps!

Marker POP gift card winner: #12 
Ro says:
March 20, 2015 at 8:33 am
OMG, it´s magic!!!!! Both are so cute!!!!!

Imagine Crafts winner: #2 
Corilyn Noreen said...
The dimension you added to the sunflower petals is so clever!
3/20/2015 2:27 AM

CDD Stamps winner: #10 
Designbydonna March 20, 2015 at 5:23 AM
Gorgeous! I really love that big paw shaker card.

Twine gift set by Marker POP winner: #73
Denise Bryant says:
Darling shaker card! Love that adorable panda!:

La Pareja Creativa gift card winner: #21 
Eva said...
Beautiful and fresh card!!! I love it!!!
Kisses;)
MARCH 20, 2015 AT 11:22 AM

The Ton winner: #51 
D-21 marzo 2015 20:40
Awwww what a cute card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot

Tombow Adhesive package winner: #37 
Elizabeth Sarkisyan said...
Wow! I'm in love with this card and love the spotlight you did inside the square...fantastic coloring and design.
March 21, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I also would like to share this card I created after being inspired by the super cute color combination from this week's Cupcake Inspirations color challenge :






I love this color combo !!!! 
I used another Lawn Fawn stamp set and Tim Holtz Distress Inks for this card also . 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 


Recipe ~ 
Lawn Fawn ~ 
Make Lemonade 
Gingham Backdrops 
Stamp Sets 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~
Squeezed Lemonade , Spun Sugar , Picked Raspberry 

Once again a HUGE Thank you to everyone and
 I wish you all a wonderful and blessed day !!!! 


10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Mayra!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the background!! The bow is so pretty!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy! As for the card...love it! The gold embossing, the touch of black, and the background...Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CIC!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the colors gorgeous and bright!? I love the layering and use of elements! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! And your card is so adorable!!! I love the colors!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. how nice to feature your winners like that, Mayra! I love your darling card, so sweet, and that bow is darling! Hope all is going well for you, Mayra! I am enjoying my blooming flowers and crafting time! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek! i love this!! the yellows and pinks are AMAZING! and i love the 'messy' look! that pitcher and cup...i forgot how much i LOVED those images!! such a sweet card!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mayra! I haven't run across you in a long time on the big wide web! So good to see your beautiful work. This card is gorgeous!! Love seeing it! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mayra, your card is so inspiring. Like the gold embossing & splashing colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Eva, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute!! I love the techniques you have been doing with all your stampin' and inkin' !! The colors are fabulous an the background turned out beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS