Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

CDD ~ A Harvest of Love .....

Happy Saturday everyone ! 
I am stopping by to share this sweet card I created for the
 Photo Inspiration Challenge for the 
 It is a great set of photos , sure to inspire you ! 

The winner will be picked on Oct.1 to win a $15.00 gift code to the CDD shop.
Here are the rules:
1. You must use a CDD product somewhere on your project.
2. Project must be new.
3. Place your project in the folder for this challenge. (It's under the photos tab up at the top of the Facebook page). Then click on albums.

The CDD DT will be sharing some projects in here to help inspire you to play along!!

I hope you will join us !! 

I created this fall themed card with two of the newest stamp sets from Craftin' Desert Divas .
I colored in my images using Copics . I really love having the matching dies to the stamp set ( it makes creating my cards super fast ) ! 

I can not tell you how much I LOVE the little faces that come in the 
Farmers Market Stamp set . 
Talk about cute !!! 

I scattered some sequins from the 




Recipe ~ 
Image 1

Image 1


Limited Edition

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a Blessed and wonderful day ! 

Hugs, 




5 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Mayra!! I love the burlap layer!! The image is so sweet!! Those little faces are adorable!! What a fun card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Mayra! The images are so darn sweet and I love the faces to! Such a happy card! Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what a sweet card.. i love those cute little faces on the pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful card Mayra! So pretty, bursting with Fall colors! Lovely! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card! Love the colors and the little details

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS