Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sending Monster Hugs.....

Happy Tuesday everyone !!! 
I wanted to stop by and share this fun card and treat holder set I created . 
I used the super cute Monster Mash stamp set by Lawn Fawn . 

I am apologizing ahead of time for all of the photos.
I am fairly new to DSLR cameras and I am still trying to decide 
if I like to how my photos come out indoor as opposed to outdoors,lol  . 


  I was inspired to use the magenta with the orange combo ,
after a recent Michaels haul .
I purchased the glittery ribbon in these two colors ,
I LOVE how they look together . 


I also created this fun little treat container to hold 
lollipops or in my case chocolate covered marshmallow pop . 

I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine 
in
Raspberry 
along with 
Stephanie Barnard 
Tangerine Spray (super intense color) 
to create the background for my little monsters. 


I colored them in using my Copic markers . 
I had to try a couple o different color combinations 
in order to have them match my colors . 





I hope you enjoy my fun little card and treat set . 
Thank you soo much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and 
Blessed day !! 

Recipe ~ 
Lawn Fawn 
Image 1 
Heidi Swapp 


Challenges for fun ~ 


Simon Says Stamp ~

11 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so absolutely adorable, Mayra!! Those monsters are so cute!! I love the designs of both!! The sparkle is so fabulous!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. monster fun.. that card is adorable and love the matching treat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so CUTE Mayra!! I love the bright colors and such a fabulous set! I am sure someone is going to be so happy to receive this!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh mayra!!!! these are ADORABLE!!!! wicked cute :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. im going to share this in my FB group {creative chick} studio share http://shurk.us/creative-chick-fbgroup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow May love these!! The color choice is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE! Lovin the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mayra.. this is absolutely gorgeous!! love all the sparkle and your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your shaker card... so CUTE! And what a FUN Matching treat to boot! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable and love all the details and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS