Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day .....


Happy Valentine's Day everyone !!! 
I hope you are all having a beautiful love filled day !!! 

As I typing this I am about to head out to church , super happy to start my week this way . 

I hope you heard the exciting news about one of our talented designers Mindy , designing digital stamps for the CDD shop ! They are really fun and cute ! I had so much fun working with these cuties ! 

I have a couple of birthday cards I created using two digital stamps from Too Cute By Jessica and one by Mindy . They are available in the shop .

The first birthday card I created I used the cute Birthday Lemur Digital Stamp :



  

I used lots of Craftin' Desert Divas goodies for this card ! I am sooo in love with all of the dies she had available , they truly make creating cards easy and fun . 

The following cards were created with the TCBJ digital stamps from the CDD shop

 According to me I created a die cut scenery for my birthday otter :) . 
 And this little cow and birthday balloon image is soo cute ! I LOVE it !! 


 I hope you enjoy these cards I created ! 
Thank you soo much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 


Recipe ~ 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

The Sky Is the Limit Dies 

Image 1

4x6


Image 1




3 comments:

  1. These are all absolutely adorable, Mayra!! The colors and designs are fabulous!! I love these!! Beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always rock those adorable images.. these cards are SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS