Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

CDD You Make Life Fun .....



Happy Friday everyone ! 
I wanted to share this card 
I created using my favorite fair stamp set 
I love this set so much ! 
It is full of cuteness and fun ! 

It is a simple card , those seem to be hard for me to create lol .
I always feel like I need to add more ,lol ! 


 I colored in my images using Copics and a bit of Distress Inks for the background . 

To finish it off I had to add sequins (of course <3) . 

I thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Recipe ~ 
                                            FAIR FUN 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge ~ Use Patterned Paper 

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Mayra!! I love the image!! The colors are so beautiful!! Love this my friend! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, totally love how you used the background patterned paper, just the right amount of blending to show up those brilliant stamped and die cut images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling and I love how you've used the patterned papers! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us and for playing along with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS