Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sending MANY Birthday Fishes......


Hi everyone !! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's 
Birthday Fishes post . 
I really adore this digital stamp from the 
Craftin Desert Divas shop :

I thought it would be perfect to use this image for a shaker card . 
I colored it in using my Copics and then I created my shaker . 






I hope you enjoy this fun shaker and digi stamp card .
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !

Hugs,

Recipe ~ 
Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Image 1



3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Mayra!! I love the underwater shaker scene you've created!! It looks amazing!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayra! Sorry I've been MIA for several weeks - my son who's in the Marines is home on leave and we are visiting with him, also my computer crashed too - So I've been trying to fix my computer and see my son before he leaves again :) I've missed seeing your fabulous creations - your projects are always so pretty and this one is no exception - simply fabulous lady! Hopefully I'll be back on track to visit your blog again - Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute shaker card! I love the scene!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS