Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

CDD EEEK...It's Your BDAY and 1st Planner Layout !

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday to each one of you ! 
I hope you are off to a wonderful start to your weekend ! 
I am beyond happy ... my son David is getting baptized tomorrow woo~hoo !

I wanted to stop by and share these cards I created using the new 
digital stamps . I think they are so much fun , these little cupcake images ! 

For my first project I chose to make them small so I can add them to my planner . That is one of the benefits of digital stamps ....you can print them in different sizes ! AS you can imagine ....I had a blast printing them in various sizes and they are the CUTEST ... !
 I also used several other sweet images from other sets from CDD. 


 I added strips of patterned orange paper to add a bit more color. 


 I LOVED this color combo so much .... I couldn't help myself ,
 I had to create these cards using the same colors and a larger version of these monsters . 
 I tried to make the one eyed monster a little hairy , not sure if I like how it came out ... lol.


I hope you enjoy the projects I have created ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and BLESSED day ! 

Recipe~ 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Crabby (Bday hat)                                   Sweet Wishes 
Image 1      Image 1

Wish Upon A Star                                  Fancy Frames 
Image 1       Image 1

Flag Banner Dies                                Greeting Word Dies 
Image 1      Image 1

Ghostly Greetings                               Happy Celebrations 
Image 1       Image 1

Copic markers used : 
BG13,  BG11, BG000
YR68. YR65, YR61, YR000
YrR27, YR07, YR15, YR000




1 comment:

  1. These are all so adorable!! I love the monsters!! The hairy one is too cute!! Love them my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS