Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

CDD October 2016 Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ......

Happy Day 3 of our CDD 
October 2016 Release Sneak Peeks ! 
Aren't you loving what you are seeing so far ?! 
Love these cuties from each of these sets ! 

For today's card I created a simple design with
these little cuties peeking through <3 





I love these images !! 

I also have a card to share with you inspired by our 
Social Media Challenge 
going on right now . 

I kept is CAS . 
Using the digi pumpkin from the 
Fall Hall Digi stamp set .
I printed them out in different sizes and colored them in
using my Copics. 
The background pumpkins are from the 
Autumn Wishes stamp set . 




I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 




4 comments:

  1. Such Fantastic cards Mayra! LOVE the critters peeking out!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are gorgeous, Mayra!! I just love your coloring!! The designs of both are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so, so beautiful! Just love those little characters! Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! The little animals peeking there heads out are so adorable! Fun colors! I love your pumpkin card to! FANTASTIC designs my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS