Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CDD December Mini Release....

Welcome to our 
CDD December Mini Release. 
I adore this super cute set 
Winter Cheer . 

I created two cards 
with shaker tags ...
yes I am on a tag creating spree ...
Lol, I am having lots of fun 
with different designs 
and trying new things . 


 I used the We R Memory Keepers tool to create the shakers for the tags and card bases . 

 I colored up these cuties using Copics. 



I hope you enjoy the cards and tags I created and feel inspired to create ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by 
wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Hugs, 

CDD Products Used : 

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they are both so fabulous!! I love the shakers and the sweet images!! Stunning my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Mayra! They look AWESOME! LOVE the way you incorporated Shakers & Tags on a card - Fabulous! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS