Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

CDD May 2017 Release ....

Happy Saturday everyone !! 
I am stopping by today to share the 
cards I created using the 
CDD May 2017 Release . 
The new stamps and dies are available here

For the first card I used the 
Market Stand stamp set.



For the second card 
I used the adorable 
stamp set . 

 I am loving my watercolor markers !! 
I used them to color the background of this card . 


For the third card I used 
the sweet 
Ladybug Garden stamp set . 

I hope you enjoy the new release !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


 Image 1

                              Sweet As Honey 
Image 1

                                           Ladybug Garden 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

3 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous, Mayra!! Your coloring is absolute perfection!! I love the designs of each one!! You've showcased the new release perfectly!! Love them all!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are all so darn cute!!! Fantastic coloring as always Mayra!!! Love these!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are ALWAYS soooo DANG CUTE Mayra!!! You really make those images come to life with your coloring... I adore each one my friend! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS