Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

CDD August 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 2 ....

Happy Sunday everyone !!! 
It is Day 2 of our Craftin Desert Divas 
August 2017 Release Sneak Peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking two stamp sets 
Twinkle Toes 
and Live , Love, Plan 
and the brand new Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies set.
You know how much I LOVE my Fancy Frames dies , 
so this is another must have set for me ! 

The first project I created to share with you is a spinner card using the 
pretty Twinkle Toes set along with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies . 

 I also created a matching tag using the super cute panda ballerina . 


For the second projects I used the Live , Love , Plan stamp set . 
I used Copics to color in the images . 



Please feel welcome to join us here for the Facebook event . 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mayra! They are the cutest cards EVAH!!! LOVE that sweet Panda and the live, love, plan image is colored to perfection! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet, Mayra!! I love your designs and as always, your coloring is fabulous!! Love them all!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mayra, your spinner card and the little tag are so wonderful and your coloring is as always really amazing.
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS