Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Birthday with N&T Wild Ones....

Happy Monday !!! 
Yay , I am sharing a fun set 
of cards with matching envelopes 
today . 

I was inspired by the current 
Little Tangles challenge 
at Neat & Tangled (adore this company ) ! 


I used the Wild Ones stamp set . 



I colored the images up first for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge that the wonderful 
Kathy Rac from The Daily Marker is hosting . 


I then wanted to have the same cute images 
on the envelopes to match . 



For the green tone on the turtle , balloon and party hats I used BG96, 93 , 90 . 


I made the balloon the little monkey is holding into a shaker . 






I hope you enjoy these <3 . 
Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 



Little Tangles : Challenge #84 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and delightful, Mayra. How fun to match the envelopes to these super cute and colored wonderfully critters! Excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these could not be cuter, Mayra!! I love the adorable critters!! You've colored them so beautifully!! Fun and fabulous, my friend!! I love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute Mayra! The little critters are just adorable and your coloring is spot on! LOVE these and the matching envelopes are perfect! Just darling my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh my.. they are ALL sooo CUTE!! What adorable little critters! The matching envies are perfect!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie, Mayra! What perfect little adorable cards! I love those envelopes just as much as the cards - I mean they are so good, they could be a card themselves! Awesome job!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents at Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini, LTDT

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS