Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

CDD October 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ...

Happy Thursday everyone ! 
It is Day 4 of our Craftin Desert Divas 
October 2017 Release Sneak Peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking the Holiday Hugs 
and Holly Jolly stamp sets . For my card I used the Holly Jolly 
set along with some of the images from the Gingerbread Lane 
digi set as well . 


I began by coloring my images using Copic markers . 
For my reindeers and gingerbread house 
I used E18, E35, E31 and a bit of E50 and E51 . 


For the red parts I used R89, 46, 27, 17 and R05 and a little bit of R11 . 
For the greens I used G99 YG67 , YG17 , YG13 and YG03 
I believe for the last color 
(I forgot to write that one down ) . 



I then remembered the rug from the 
I thought it would be perfect for the scene I was creating . 

I used the Fancy Frames dies and the 
to complete my card . 

I would love for you to join our 
Lots of inspiration and fun !! 

Thank you with all my heart for taking the time to stop by ! 
Praying you each have a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful scene, Mayra. That little kiddo in the reindeer costume is absolutely adorable. And the little reindeer friend is too cute. You packed a lot into this card, but it all works so well together. And of course, your coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing. Not sure how you make wonderful card after wonderful card and the extra little projects, but I am so glad you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Holiday scene is FANTASTIC! I LOVE the way you color... beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS