Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

CDD There For You Mini Release .....

Hello everyone !! 
I feel like it has been a while since I have blogged and 
had projects to share with you !! 
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving . 
I hosted it this year ....it had been a couple of years since I hosted. 
I seemed to have forgotten how much work goes into 
preparing and hosting Thanksgiving. 
I have a whole new deep respect for each and every person 
that takes the time to cook !! 

For today we are doing a mini release 
for Craftin Desert Divas . The stamp set is 
called There For You


This is from the CDD blog : 
Recently, our happy world of CDD encountered a bit of heartbreak. Unbeknownst to Tara (the owner of Crafting Desert Divas), CDD was the victim of intellectual property theft. Many beloved CDD images were stolen, manufactured, and are being sold by a Chinese online retailer. These CDD copies are of the lowest quality and at a completely unbelievable price point.  Imagine the heartbreak that Tara felt. These creatures that were lovingly created for CDD fans through many hours of brainstorming, blood, sweat, and tears were made available to the public without her consent.

Such a sad but heartbreakingly true situation . 
That is the reason for this release . 
We would like to promote awareness . 
If you would like to read the full post please 
visit here

I have two cards to share with you . 
LOVE the sentiments from this set !! 


For this card I focused on the sentiment from the set . 
I paired it with the yeti from the Yeti Fun set . 


I adore how the yeti is holding the fox . 
I thought the sentiment was perfect for this image . 


I colored them in using Copic markers. 
For the fox I began with E18, E35, E31. 
For the yeti I used E55,53,51,50 . 
For the fur I used W5,3, and W1. 



For this card I used the images and sentiment from the stamp set . 



I began by heat embossing the sentiment with black embossing powder. 


I then colored the images using Copics once again. 
For the brick part of the building , 
I used R46,27,17,05 , 02 and a bit of R01. 
For the brown areas I used E44, 43,42,41 and a bit of E49 . 




I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today . 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 



1 comment:

  1. They are both wonderful cards and have a fabulous meaning behind them... Big Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS