Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

You ARRR Amazing .........

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone! 
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. 
I am stopping by today to share this set of 
cards I created. 




I began with creating my background for the mermaid card first. 
I used alcohol inks to create the "ocean" background. 
I used Yupo paper and the colors of the alcohol inks 
were Patina, Pool, and Stream. 





I tried some no line coloring, using my Copic markers. 
I still need practice but I enjoyed it. For my mermaids tail 
I used BG09, 49, 78,75,72 and BG70. For the mermaids
top, I used R22, 21, 20 and R00. 




For my pirate card, I used the same BG Copic colors. 
For the green areas, I used YG17, 13, and G20. 

I hope you enjoy these fun cards! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 

Challenges 4 Fun~


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your coloring gets better and Better Mayra! LOVE both cards... they are super cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are amazing, Mayra! Wow! Love the alcohol inked background. Looks so neat behind the mermaid. Your no line coloring looks fantastic. You have terrific skills at selecting great color combos. And wonderful card design skills. These cards are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS