Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Floral Theme Party with Neat & Tangled.....

Happy Wednesday everyone! 
I am stopping by to share another party ensemble 
themed set. I was inspired once again by the 


I used the beautiful Friendly Florals stamp set and the Neat & Tangled Scalloped Dies set.  


I think it is such a lovely set to create with.
I wanted the focus to be on the flowers. 






I used my Copic markers to color all of the images in. 


For the coral tones I used, R22, R21, R30, and R000. 


For the mint areas I used, BG34 and BG11.


The greens I used were BG96, BG93, BG90, YG97, YG95. 


I had so much fun creating with these colors I used them for another
themed party ensemble. I will be sharing that one also in a separate post. 

Thank you so very much for stopping by! 
Hope you feel inspired to create! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful elegant ensemble! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Mayra! The flowers are beautiful.. this would make a fantastic set for Mother's Day! Really lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ensemble Mayra.. Absolutely love everything you have created with the beautiful florals from Neat &Tangled..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your party ensemble is beautiful, Mayra. The colors you chose are perfect for Spring. Your coloring also shows off the flowers and leaves beautifully. Your baked treats look extra yummy! Great job and thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't miss the wonderful styling and interior at this place. As I walked upstairs, my eyes wandered about the brick wall interior and the overall décor. This is by far one of the best event space Atlanta to organize event.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS