Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

Yay!!! Hello Bluebird May 2018 Release.....

Hi everyone!!! 
I am super EXCITED!!
The super CUTE Hello Bluebird May 2018 Release 
is now available. You can find the stamp sets and brand new dies here

I have two cards to share with you today. 
For the first card, I wanted to share I used the Puddle Play and Rainbow Script stamp sets. 


I began by coloring all of these cute images in using my Copic markers. 
For the elephants, I used W5, W3, C1,, and C0. 


For the ducklings, I used E35, E31, Y38, Y35, and E50. 


For the background, I used Distress Inks. 
 I started with a soft layer of Pumice Stone. 
Then I created a rainbow effect using Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, 
Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, and Carved Pumpkin. 


This set also has coordinating dies that can be found here
I had so much fun creating this card!! 

I created another similar effect but this time with a summer theme. 
For this card, I used the Hippos On Holiday stamp set. 
This set also has the coordinating dies that can be found here


I began by coloring my images. 
I used Copic markers on this card also. 


I used the same grays as I did for the elephants. 


For the blue areas, I used B28, B24, B21, and BG000.
For the orange areas, I used YR07, Y38, Y35, and Y32. 


For both cards, I used the Gallery Frame Dies.
To create the background I began with Peacock Feathers for the sky, 
then I added Carved Pumpkin to create the rays of sunshine. 

I hope you enjoy these cards I created and feel inspired to create. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!! 
Wishing you a Blessed and wonderful day. 



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Mayra! I so enjoy your coloring style. You have a great eye for color and the way you color is also very pleasing to my eye. The background with the bit of pumice stone and then the rainbow is fabulous. Your card design is terrific, too. All around great work! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! They are both Fantastic! I LOVE the sunburst background.. just light enough to see and the critters are always fun and adorable!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS